- Those with responsibility for carrying out COSHH assessments in the workplace.
- This one day course teaches delegates how to carry out a COSHH assessment in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice.
- Allows employers to get more of their staff properly qualified to carry out COSHH risk assessments, helping them to meet their legal obligations
- Up-to-date and practical training, supplemented with completely new learning materials and specially developed interactive learning sessions
- A fit for purpose assessment task related directly to the candidate’s workplace, testing the application of learning in a practical context
- Learning outcomes are grouped into 12 topics including:
- Main legislation relating to COSHH risk assessment
- Competencies required of COSHH risk assessors
- The COSHH risk assessment process
If you are interested in booking a place for this course, please ring: 01872 262261, or email us at: email@example.com.
Fees: £120 per delegate, plus VAT