Fire Warden / Marshall Training Course
All UK businesses are responsible for ensuring their Employee’s are correctly trained and meet the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. By arranging for your Employee(s) to take our Fire Warden Training or any of our other Fire Safety Training courses you will be providing compliance with that order.
Any good Emergency Plan will depend on employees knowing what to do in the event of a fire, and will almost certainly mean that some employees have particular roles or additional responsibilities. This may include specific duties in an evacuation, but it could also mean specific responsibilities for on-going safety or fire prevention. These key people will be your Fire Wardens and in order to make this practice a reality you need to have proper fire warden training for these individuals to ensure they have the knowledge they need to carry out their duties as a Fire Warden.
At JNC our Fire Training Courses will be:
- Designed around the type and size of your business, whether it be a construction site, hotel, factory or office
- Tailored to your fire safety policy and procedures
- Satisfy the needs of your staff and their responsibilities
Course Contents Include:
- The Fire Action Plan
- The Role of a Fire Warden
- Evacuation Procedures
- On-going Fire Management
- How to identify a Fire Hazard and minimise the Risk
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Safety Procedures – Implementation and Monitoring
- The Elements of Combustion & Basic Theory of Fire
- Types of Fires
- Types/Identification/Use of Fire Extinguishers
Why use JNC for your Fire Warden Training needs?
- On Site Fire Safety Training or at our Centre
- Arranged on a day and time to suit your business, duration half a day
- Helpful support and advice both before and after your Fire Warden Training to ensure your company complies with Fire Safety regulation
- Refresher Fire Warden Training and Fire Safety Training Courses Available
Course Duration / Certification:
The duration of the course is 1/2 (half) a day and is certificated by JNC Safety Services Limited, upon successful completion of the course Delegates will receive a PDF certificate valid for 3 years.
Cost: £150.00 per Delegate, plus vat (Minimum 6No Delegates)