British Safety Council Risk Assessment Course
- Those with responsibility for carrying out risk assessments in the workplace.
- This one day course teaches delegates how to carry out a risk assessment in line with the HSE’s Five Steps to Risk Assessment and leads to a Level 2 qualification.
- A nationally-recognised, transferable qualification based on the national occupational standards
- Allows employers to get more of their staff properly qualified to carry out risk assessments, helping them to meet their legal obligations
- Up-to-date and practical training, supplemented with completely new learning materials and specially developed interactive learning sessions
- A fit for purpose assessment task related directly to the candidate’s workplace, testing the application of learning in a practical context
Our training utilises the very latest learning methods, with special emphasis on participative and interactive techniques. The training sets out to develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day application in the workplace and prepares each participant for the Level 2 qualification assessment.
Learning outcomes are grouped into 17 topics including amongst others:
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments
- Techniques for collecting evidence for a risk assessment
- Recording the findings of a risk assessment
- If you are interested in booking a place for this course, please ring: 01872 262261, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees: £120.00 per delegates, plus VAT.